Women's Circle and Village Prenatal
WINTER 2021 DATES: NOVEMBER 20 & DECEMBER 18
Monthly Medicine. In-person gathering. Ipswich MA, USA.
When women gather, magic happens. Join us for:
- Irresistible, nutritious, radical, soulful sisterhood
- An opportunity to voice your needs and have them met and supported by your community
- Conversation, ritual, and deep listening
- Gushing over the pregnant and postpartum women in our group
- The most delicious potluck around.
What do you need right now? What are you celebrating? We want to know! Each month, we sit together and take turns answering these questions in a group of supportive women. We celebrate with each other and organize around meeting women's needs.
We make specific time to uplift the pregnant and postpartum women. We listen to the birth wishes of the pregnant women and birth stories of those who recently walked through the portal into motherhood. These queens get the first pick of all of the potluck leftovers.
We make a bonfire, share food and sisterhood. Our group is multi-generational, self-responsible, warm, and loving. Babes who are not yet walking are welcome!
*These gatherings happen both outdoors and in a private home (with several dogs.)